Many people have a set or two of pastels that they thought they might use, but never actually do. In this class, we will finally put those pastels to use painting the portrait and figure while experimenting with different pastel techniques and surfaces. Classes will include demonstrations, discussions and individual instruction. Students can expect to work in the very first class.
While this class is open to artists of any skill level, drawing experience and the basics of color theory is required.
All classes are held at the Palette & Chisel in Chicago. The following links will take you to each class session’s registration page on their website.
Register for Class 730:
*In observance of Memorial Day, no class will be held on May 27, 2019.
- Time: 12:00 am to 3:00 pm on Mondays for six weeks
- Tuition: $225 plus a $50 model fee payable to the instructor at the first session
- Location: Palette & Chisel, 1012 N. Dearborn, Chicago, IL in the 2nd floor studio
- Skill Level: Drawing experience and the basics of color theory required
- How to register: Register online or call the Palette & Chisel at 312-642-4400